Saturday, July 18, 2009

Family in Town

Me and my cousin, John Rimmasch, in Biel, CH

My cousin John (my mother's nephew) was in Switzerland this past week working on a project his company has just north of Zurich in Schaffhausen. We met up in Biel this evening for dinner at a restaurant called Restaurant Räblus by Lac de Neuchâtel (in French. In German, it's Neuenburgersee.) It's been more than four years since I've seen John. The last time we saw each other was at our grandfather's funeral in Utah. It was fun to see him and spend a couple of hours together catching up.


Hey JohnE: Hope your presentation was successful! Wooooooooo woo.

P.S. Restaurant Räblus was probably the finest eating I've had in Switzerland since I've been here. If you're up around Lac de Neuchâtel, check it out. It's right on the northern end of the lake. The address is Neuenburgstrasse 90, Biel-Vingetz. Tel: +41 (32) 322 40 51.

Photo copyright: Janet Kincaid, 07/09. Photo of Janet and John taken by Maya Lucchitta.

No comments: