Monday, February 15, 2010

Caption This...

 My dream is to one day pilot a whirligig. It could happen. I already have the coat for it...

This week's "Caption This..." photo was taken in Annecy, France, where we went to see a cute town and to have raclette for dinner.

Last week's photo caption winner is Carolyn of Oakland Daily Photo, who wrote, "Look lively, lads. The recruiters for Cirque Du Soleil are in town!" The runner up was Melissa, who provided dialogue for all three statues. To see last week's photo and caption, go here.

Updated -- February 22: The winner of this week's captioning contest is L.A. Cochran. See her caption above. The runner up was Carolyn of Oakland Daily Photo with "Am I really seeing this or did I forget to take my medication?"

Thanks everyone for playing along!

Photo copyright: Janet M Kincaid, 1/10

5 comments:

lacochran said...

My dream is to one day pilot a whirligig. It could happen. I already have the coat for it...

Oakland Daily Photo said...

Am I really seeing this or did I forget to take my medication?

Eeyore said...

Uhm, I dunno. Where do you wanna eat?

Cele said...

Spider my ass! I know little people when I see them. You can't make me go back in.

Merrill said...

Hmmmmmmm. I am just not that into you. However, my coif and goatee took hours to prepare for this date.