Monday, June 8, 2009

Ribeauville in Detail

Pied Piper at the Patisserie : Ribeauville, FR

These are the last of the pictures I'll feature for Ribeauville. Like Bergheim, I have so many I could show, but I guess I have to draw the line somewhere, right? So, here are three more and a slideshow. The carvings and signs around the Alsace were charming and added to the timeless atmosphere so many villages in Europe possess.

Rouge et Bleu : Ribeauville, FR

This photo is for my friend, Scott, who wanted me to see and photograph this scene. I'm not sure I managed to do as well as he hoped, but like him, I liked the contrast of the pink and blue buildings.

Ave Maria Gratia Plena : Ribeauville, FR

That's it for Ribeauville. Tomorrow: photos from Basel, Switzerland!


Photo copyright: Janet Kincaid, 05/09


No comments: