Thursday, September 24, 2009

Back in the Groove

H : Notre Dame Cathedral : Paris, FR

Somewhere back a few weeks ago, I lost my mojo.

Chandelier Detail : Notre Dame Cathedral : Paris, FR

Sure, there's lots of great stuff to photograph in these parts and I have piles of pictures, but I'm not liking many of them and I feel a bit limited by my equipment. It's a great little camera I have that's turned out some good results and all, but after two and a half years I keep feeling the itch to upgrade.

Niches : Notre Dame Cathedral : Paris, FR

Anyway--that's neither here nor there right now. The point is, here are a few more pictures from Notre Dame.

Mother : Notre Dame Cathedral : Paris, FR

I think this is the last of the Notre Dame batch, which means if I can sustain my blog posting beyond today, I'll be back tomorrow with photos from the bus tour we took all over the city of Paris!

Supplication : Notre Dame Cathedral : Paris, FR

Here's hoping...

Photo copyright: Janet Kincaid, 07/09

No comments: