Monday, April 19, 2010

Acoustic Tiles

Big Brother? : Executive Boardroom : Geneva, CH

Last week, I participated in a three-day meeting at work that was held in our organization's executive boardroom. It's an enormous auditorium that will accomodate several hundred people. My favorite feature was the ceiling. On day two, I took my little Canon point-and-shoot in, so as not to be overly conspicuous, and shot these photos.

Space-age : Executive Boardroom : Geneva, CH

Photo copyright: Janet M Kincaid, 4/10

10 comments:

Faith said...

Hey, I think I saw that! Great photos.

Eeyore said...

You could get lost trying to figure out the pattern. Neat.

NG said...

Love these. Especially how that first one looks like an army of angry Robot Jay Lenos when you tilt your head to the left.

lacochran said...

Alien invasion! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Maya said...

Love the pattern!

I see you were paying close attention to the meeting... ;)

Janet M Kincaid said...

Faith: The key to clandestine photos is snapping them during a break. :-)

Larry: Makes the eyes cross a little, doesn't it?

NG: I kept thinking these look like the sci-fi versions of praying manti. (Is that the plural for mantis? Hm.)

L.A.: Watch out!

Maya: Absolutely! It was a riveting meeting. Except when I would look up.

Oakland Daily Photo said...

Great capture, Janet. Each shot offered a different experience of an interesting (albeit a little weird) pattern.

Rob said...

Fantastic! Love the repeating patters and abstractness of these images. fun meeting, I'd say.

Tash said...

Fantastic capture!

Unknown said...

hi, I'd like to know the place name of this picture taken. I am very interested in this acoustic tile.