Friday, November 19, 2010

Pundits III and IV

Pundits III : Geneva, CH

Between tonight and Tuesday morning, I have to: make two pumpkin pies and six dozen crescent rolls for Saturday's Thanksgiving fete at a friend's; find and assemble a cabinet for the kitchen, which will require a trip to IKEA (ugh!); fix a hinge on another cabinet; split the cleaning chores in preparation for another friend's arrival and two week visit; take the car in for its scheduled maintenance; and do my French homework. Ergo, I'm posting more photos similar to yesterday's and pulled from my archives, because my opportunities for photography over the next couple of days are going to be tight. Thanks for sticking with me, though, and stopping by! I appreciate it.

Pundits IV : Geneva, CH

Photo copyright: Janet M Kincaid, 11/10