Thursday, December 16, 2010

Caffrey's First Snowshoeing Adventure

Erik and Caffrey, holding in place while another group
of snowshoe'ers, er, shoe by : St. Cergue, CH

...and mine, too. Erik and Christy invited us to go snowshoeing with them the last weekend friend Irene was in town. This was Caffrey's first time out and we all had a blast! I think I've found a winter activity I could enjoy.

Christy and Caffrey on the trail : St. Cergue, CH


Irene and Caffrey, playing in the powder : St. Cergue, CH

Photo copyright: Janet M Kincaid, 12/10

3 comments:

Maya said...

Awww, looks like fun!

Leif Hagen said...

Snowshoeing looks like a lot of fun! I'll only tried it twice!

Linda said...

Interesting - I've eliminated most of the other snow activities through being unable to keep upright without injuring myself, so I'm concluding that I'd better stick to walking. So snowshoeing attracts me!