Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A New Direction...

Moon dial on the grounds of Hochosterwitz Castle, Austria

Hi! Thanks for stopping by The F-Stops Here... . I've actually done a bit of traveling in the last four months and have photos to share from Puycelci and Albi, France; Turin, Lanzo Torinese, and Monto Bianco, Italy; Plitvitze, Croatia; Klagenfurt, Hochosterwitz, Seebenstein, Vienna, Melk, Mauthausen, Linz, and Hallstatt, Austria; Vaduz, Liechtenstein; and Gorges de la Diosaz, France.

I'm in the process of deconstructing and reconstructing this blog space, though, to highlight my skills as a writer, editor, project manager, and photographer. In the latter category, I'm hoping to attract business as a portrait/family, events, food, and travel photographer, in addition to my ability to write and edit technical and academic documents.

If you're interested in my work in any of these areas, please do not hesitate to contact me. I may be reached at: janetmkincaid@gmail.com.

In the meantime, stay tuned to this space for upcoming changes!

No comments: